The Law Office of Jessica Kunevicius provides client-oriented services including:
- Adams Walsh Act Cases
- Affirmative and Defensive Asylum Claims
- Artists, Musicians, and Dancers (O and P visas)
- Consular Processing – Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visas
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Deportation/Removal Defense
- Detention and Bond Hearings
- Family-Based Immigration
- Fiance(é) Visas (K Visa)
- Immigration Consequences of Criminal Activity (Working with Criminal Defense Counsel)
- Permanent Residence (Green Cards)
- Post-DOMA Benefits for LGTB Immigrants and Their Families
- Prosecutorial Discretion
- Relief for Certain Victims of Domestic Violence (U Visa & VAWA)
- Relief for Victims of Certain Crimes (U Visa)
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
What we Do
All potential clients begin with a one-hour consultation, consisting of a thorough review of the client’s documents and history. We make sure the client understands all their immigration options. Clients who work long hours can be accommodated with after-hours appointments. The fee is only $150 for this essential service.
Once a client begins his or her case with our office, all possible action is taken as soon as possible. Generally a client can expect to file a simple petition within days. If documentation is required, the wait may be longer, but your case is always a priority. Jessica personally attends all interviews with USCIS officers, and prepares her clients thoroughly beforehand.
Jessica is knowledgeable and competent dealing with the U.S. Immigration Courts in Denver, Aurora and Centennial. She takes pains to prepare scrupulously before appearing before a judge.